Come and live in the most exciting rural Contemporary development in the Eastern Cape
Situated on the eastern boundary of the Kouga Municipal Area and bordering the renowned Van Stadens River Valley and Wild-flower Reserve near Port Elizabeth, the country-lifestyle development of Crossways Farm Village will consist of several rural neighbourhood pockets, offering idyllic country living and breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape.
If life’s a journey then surely it shouldn’t be a blur?
Slow down. Tomorrow can wait.
At Crossways Farm Village you’ll discover the true value of time management.
At Crossways Farm Village you will…
* Live on a working dairy farm in a safe, unspoilt country environment but within easy reach of Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage, Humansdorp and Jeffreys Bay
* Inhale fresh country air in a spectacular setting overlooking the van Stadens River Gorge within sight of the historical railway bridge
* Enjoy a wholesome range of dairy products produced on site and farm-fresh fruit and vegetables just about all year round
* Have some of the best educational facilities in the country within easy reach of your home
* Live surrounded by beautiful fynbos that extends into the adjoining wild flower reserve
* Watch your children grow up in a spacious, natural environment in which they can play as children should
* Live in a self-sustaining village based on an environmentally friendly philosophy
* Be assured of the best municipal services provided by the Homeowners Association itself
* Savour a tranquil, uncomplicated lifestyle while enjoying the highest level of connectivity through a high-tech, fibre-optic communication network.